RAVENAlert™ Wall Unit
In an emergency situation it is essential to communicate specific alerts and messages to those who stand in the direct path of danger. You have warned the entire campus to avoid threats occurring in certain areas. Now you must communicate directly with those in “affected areas” who may be in lock-down mode, under continued danger, or trapped.
RAVENAlert™ is an ideal emergency notification device for schools, campuses, libraries, office buildings, stadiums and other sprawling campus locations where the population travels from day to day.
When emergency strikes, you only need to hit one button, one time for a pre-defined message to be sent to every necessary location.
*The RAVENAlert™ includes a dedicated channel for the network of transmitters that provides radio frequency signals on campus, amplifiers to enhance those signals, software to encode the broadcast messages, dispatch software, and as many wall units as required.
- The RAVENAlert™ units can be mounted to a wall or sit on any flat surface. When an emergency message is dispatched, the red lights flash, and a loud tone will sound, while the backlit LED screen displays a text message that then gets converted to speech.
- The RAVENAlert™ unit will communicate the nature of the emergency and instructions.
- Unique messages can be given to specific groups of RAVENAlert™ units. This allows you to lead affected groups to safety and to avoid panic in non-affected areas.
- Follow up or additional advisory messages can be sent quickly to the RAVENAlert™ units without risking network congestion as well as an “all clear” message can be delivered when the event has ended.
- The cost effective RAVENAlert™ is based on technology that will not be impacted by power outages, busy cell phone networks, outdated contact databases, incorrect media coverage, or missed email messages. There is no ability to “opt out” or turn it off.
Download RAVENAlert™ Wall Unit Product Sheet
Download RAVENAlert™ Wall Unit Next Generation Product Sheet
RAVENAlert™ Keychain is a triumph of micro technology . Now every student, faculty and staff member can carry an intelligent alerting device designed to fit on a keychain.
A core device in the IntelliGuard Systems™ Campus Solution, the RAVEN™ Keychain will notify everyone on campus with 1 message simultaneously of an emergency situation within 20 seconds. The keychain notification includes an audible alarm, and a text message designed to grab attention and instruct each individual on the next steps.
Should the students stay where they are?
Is it time to release an “all clear” message?
You can have five or five hundred thousand keychains; none of which require an individual phone number or email address. The RAVEN™ Keychain can send repeat messages and follow-up messages just as easily as the first message.
The RAVENAlert™ Keychain is always on and always ready, both inside and outside.
Using trusted wireless broadcast technology that works in tandem with other RAVENAlert™ products and your secondary notification processes, the RAVEN™ Keychain allows you to give every student, faculty and staff member armor against danger. Here’s how:
- The RAVENAlert™ includes a dedicated channel for the network of transmitters that provides radio frequency signals on campus, amplifiers to enhance those signals, software to encode the broadcast messages, dispatch software, and as many keychains as required.
- The RAVENAlert™ Keychain is functional and small enough to attach to backpacks, belts,
- Paging technology uses existing FCC licensed networks and is the same cost effective technology trusted by thousands of doctors and emergency responders nationwide.
- The cost effective RAVENAlert™ Keychain is based on technology that will not be impacted by power outages, busy cell phone networks, outdated contact databases, incorrect media coverage, or missed email messages. There is no ability to “opt out” or turn it off.
Download RAVENAlert™ Keychain Product Sheet
Intelliguard's fast, intelligent alert is the best security practice to save lives in the event of a gunman or terrorists, weather disasters, bomb threats, toxic gas and liquid spills, fires, geologic changes, and all other threatening, unpredictable events to your campus.
To learn more about IntelliGuard Systems™
IntelliGuard Systems™, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Messaging, LLC based out of Lewisville, Texas. American Messaging, is the second largest traditional paging company in the United States. With over 1.2 million customers providing a wide range of paging services.